[nfb-talk] Here he comes...

John Heim john at johnheim.com
Mon Jan 23 15:49:53 UTC 2017

That's hardly the same thing. Donald Trump said that men with his kind
of power can get away with sexually assaulting women. He was 61 years
old at the time.

I belong to a group called the Hash House Harriers. It's an
international group for runners. You can read up on it on wikipedia but
take my word for it, it's a pretty raucus bunch. They give everybody a
very suggestive nick name. My best buddy's is "Three holer" because they
ran through 3 tunnels on his first run with the group. There is a woman
named "Will Ho" because she is into gardening. You get the idea. But
even in that group, bragging about sexually assaulting women would be
considered over the top. If somebody said what Trump said, everybody
would be looking at him like he was some kind of freak.  Real men don't
brag about sexually assaulting women. That was creepy.