[nfb-talk] Can we please stop the political discussion on this list?

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 02:45:07 UTC 2017

Would this chat list be an e-mail list off the mailman server like this one:  or, are we talking about a voice chat kind of system?  Frankly, I like the second idea.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!