[nfb-talk] Purpose of List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jan 24 04:32:05 UTC 2017

Hi:

We have had a pretty good discussion of politics here, and people
have kept their cool. Thanks! However, it is probably time to get
back to our regularly scheduled blindness program, so Let's end the
pure politics discussion.

If it directly is blindness related, then ok, if not, let's let it
go, or take somewhere else.

I am going to be absent for a couple days, getting minor surgery,
Steve Jacobson will be watching things for me, so whatever he says
goes. I am sure you will listen to him, just like you listen to me (LOL.))

Dave