[nfb-talk] Transportation Plans for Hard to Access Chapters

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 24 17:38:25 UTC 2017

Some states are just too spread out and rural even for that.  I live in
Maine, but in what some people refer to as "the other Maine."  This is not
what the tourists see during the summer when they come for lobster or to
visit the shore.  This is northernmost Maine, practically into Canada.
Anyway, we have an at large chapter that meets every month in a conference
call.  Most of our members are in southern Maine.  To get there would take
literally 5 or 6 hours and I'd end up staying in a hotel, so for us, that
idea is just not practical.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.