[nfb-talk] Trumpcare

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Jul 14 16:13:27 UTC 2017

The last time the New York Times was right of Marx was every single day
of it's entire existance.

Do you have any reason to imply that the New York Times is biased other
than your own bias? This is really the problem in the United States
today. Far too many people are unwilling to listen to a perfectly good
source for news, like the New York Times, merely because of their own
biases. Seriously, the New York Times is one of the greatest newspapers
in the history of the world. Can you name a better one?