[nfb-talk] Fwd: {Single Payer} Disabled protesters dragged from McConnell's office! So where our blind organizations?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Jun 26 22:27:27 UTC 2017

For the record, you drew the conclusion you drew by taking part of my sentence out of context.  The entire sentence said, " As it stands right now, there is a pretty good chance the current bill isn't going anywhere as it is written because of a number of Republicans who are not supporting it."  In other words, we probably don't know what the final bill is going to contain but I am one who is worried.  .  I sincerely hope you are working as hard to change the minds of those whose opinions you need to change as you are to argue strategy with one who mostly agrees with you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson