[nfb-talk] Finding an assistant

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:41:37 UTC 2017

				There is nothing magical about churches, and
we attend one regularly.
Observe the people you interact with, no matter where and how you meet them.
Make sure their behavior is appropriate to the relationship and the
situation.
Your banker probably knows more about how, when, and where you spend your
money then your mom. That's fine, that's why the banker is your banker. Now,
if your banker said "I'd like to come over and give your kid a bath", alarm
bells would ring as the offer is not appropriate to the relationship.
That's true of all people and all relationships.
You can give or not give any information or any object to anybody you'd
like. Likewise, anybody can ask you for anything. You need to decide what is
appropriate for the relationship and the situation.