[nfb-talk] Filling forms and stubborn receptionists

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 03:55:54 UTC 2017

I haven't used a reader in years. I don't think I've had one since college.
I let the offices I visit know what my needs are, and if necessary, but very
rarely, what the laws are. I use KNFB and other products to read mail and
other print, and I use the internet and my phone for everything else. I
can't think of a time when I have needed an actual reader in the past 20
years.
I've had friends read stuff for me when I was lazy and they were around, but
I've been on my own for a lot of years and been in situations where help was
not always available, so I had to learn to do things in other ways.