[nfb-talk] Downloading KNFB Reader for Windows

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:14:50 UTC 2017

 Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried downloading KNFB Reader for wWindows 10 yet?
It seems the only way to get it is through the Microsoft store, and when we click on the link to "buy" a rather inaccessible google Chrome page comes up. It seems impossible to work with using JAWS. I can't seem to advance the cursor from field to field entering my credit card and address info. Is there a link to just download and buy without having to use Google Chrome and the store?
Thanks for any help it is appreciated.
Kaye