[nfb-talk] A Double Tap to the Touch Screen Devil's Head

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:32:11 UTC 2017

Oh, but you shall surrender, and once you do, you will wonder why you never
did before. lol
All kidding aside, I was very much against the touch screens when I got my
first Iphone. I could barely make a call, and in truth, the darn thing sat
on my desk for almost a year before I really got in to it. Once I did
though, I could not live without it. That phone does everything!