[nfb-talk] Fwd: Important survey for Medicaid clients

braillemaster89 braillemaster89 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:01:51 UTC 2018

Didn't know if you guys had this yet or not but thought that this was something that everybody could do

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device
-------- Original message --------From: Julie Reiskin <jreiskin at ccdconline.org> Date: 2/11/18  11:36 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Michael.Evans1989 at outlook.com Subject: Important survey for Medicaid clients

Dear Members:
Please take the time to fill out the survey below if you have ever not made a scheduled medical appointment.  There is a group working on "no show" issues within Medicaid.  It is VERY important that people understand WHY patients/clients sometimes do not
 get to appointments.   We want solutions, not punishments, and for that to happen the people in the system need to understand why people on Medicaid miss more appointments than other groups of people.
Please share this if you are with an organization and urge your clients to take this survey.  It is anonymous and people can give their name ONLY if they want to.  No harm will come to anyone from filling out this survey.
Member Survey (English): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NoShowSurvey-Members-English
Member Survey (Spanish): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NoShowSurvey-Members-Espanol
SURVEYS ARE DUE THIS WEEK 2/16 SO PLEASE ASK FOLKS TO DO IT NOW.  It only takes a couple minutes.