[nfb-talk] Leaving My Family To Attend Training

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:30:30 UTC 2018

That is a big ambiguous question.  You're probably excited to go.

First, find out all you need to know about the program, what is expected, and follow their process for entrance into the program.  Find a contact that can help you get at all the information you need and give you time frames and any deadlines to get things done in the process of entering.

I'm making it sound more difficult than it is, but not knowing anything more about your situation, this is what I can come up with.

Regarding your family, young people leave their families every day to take a job in a new town, go to a different school, get married, change career, numbers of different reasons,so it is not unusual to leave your family.  It is normal for young people to be in transition, so all sounds normal.

Best wishes.

Judy