[nfb-talk] Leaving My Family To Attend Training

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:46:41 UTC 2018

Years ago, I used to be a rehab teacher out of the Orlando office, and had occasion to go to the Datona center for several in-service trainings.  We used to stay at the Whitehall Hotel, I think it was called.  The center was good back then, as I remember.

Are you in Florida, are you a client of the agency?  What was your family's reaction?

Judy