[nfb-talk] Leaving My Family To Attend Training

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Jun 4 01:32:51 UTC 2018

I'mm not sure what causes this. I got some messages from Judy Jones that
were readable, and then two more which appear to have no content. I use
Windows Live Mail. When this happens, I often find that the content of the
messages is in an attachment called attX.txt, where X is a small number like
0001 or 0002. This attachment can be opened in Notepad.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com