[nfb-talk] social media vs. podcasts or streaming

beth.wright at mindspring.com beth.wright at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 15 14:11:35 UTC 2018

Sent from EarthLink Mobile mail
Hi, folm.

I noticed this morning that, on the NFB master list, there was an announcement of a job posting for a social media coordinator. While I know it's important for us to keep up with te latest technologies, some of us will never adopt social media, no matter how many coordinators you hire. A little while back, there was a message on one of the NFB lists asking for people willing to do some NFB related podcasting. Has anyone followed up on that? To me, this sounds  like a great idea. Maybe I'm just getting old, ane I know our resources are limited, but I would much prefer podcasts and audio streaming to social media. Incidentally, I'll be turning 70 tomorrow. Anybody have any thoughts

Beth