[nfb-talk] FW: [TheBlindPost] Monthly reminder for the October Blind Post submissions

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 1 17:32:53 UTC 2018

Here is another list for selling items.

Terry Powers

From: TheBlindPost at groups.io <TheBlindPost at groups.io> On Behalf Of Lori Motis
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:18 PM
To: TheBlindPost at groups.io
Subject: [TheBlindPost] Monthly reminder for the October Blind Post submissions

Hello Blind Post subscribers,
Hurray! We are now moved over to the new email platform TheBlindPost at groups.io<mailto:TheBlindPost at groups.io>.
The October Blind Post classified news will be emailed on or before the ninth of October. Please email foodlady at theblindpost.com<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com> all submissions by the sixth of October to be included.
I do not have any sponsors for the October issue yet.
Word counts and costs, for all notices.
All current subscribers to date: 1133.
 You can still post one add, 50 words or less, for free each month. The second 50-word notice is$5.
notices that are for the wanted, looking for, or to give away section, are free up to 75 words.
Paying notices that are over 50 to 100 are $5. 101 to 200 words are $10, and 201 to 300 words are $15, and 301 to 400 are $20.
All paying submissions will appear at the beginning of their appropriate sections.
If you would like to sponsor this month's Blind Post news, or any future issues, please contact me. The sponsorship cost is still only $35 and can be up to 600 words. They will be posted to the home page of the website, and at the beginning of the email, and website news page, just before the editor's section. There is room for more than one sponsor each month.
Email me at foodlady at theblindpost.com<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com> and I will let you know that I have received your submissions.
For payments and donations,
you can use foodlady at theblindpost.com<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com> with PayPal,
or paypal.me/TheBlindPost
If you would prefer to pay using a check, email me for my mailing address.

What can be published in the Blind Post
If you are blind or visually impaired, you can submit all types of notices from new or used items, services or training, business or job listings, items you are looking for, for trade or to give away, and announcements that you think other readers would be interested in. Notices and announcements pertaining to the blind and low vision communities, from all individuals, schools,
and organizations, are also welcome.
If you are blind or visually impaired and own a business, you can submit notices for that too, even if it doesn't necessarily pertain to the blind and low vision community.

If you have any questions about your submission, email me and I will let you know if it is suitable for The Blind Post News.

The editor reserves the right to decide if an announcement or notice, of any kind, is suitable for The Blind Post classified news.
The Blind post does not publish or post
any personals or pen pal notices. All submissions posted are not necessarily the beliefs or opinions of the editor or The Blind Post News. Make sure your contact information
is correct for each post you submit.
Email all notices to
foodlady at theblindpost.com<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>

Thank you for sharing the news with your friends and families.
Lori AKA Food Lady

Subscriptions:
You can subscribe to the Blind Post by sending email to:
TheBlindPost+subscribe at groups.io<mailto:TheBlindPost+subscribe at groups.io>

To unsubscribe email:

Lori Motis
Publisher and editor of the Blind Post classified news
A great place to share and sell!
foodlady at theblindpost.com<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>
www.theblindpost.com<http://www.theblindpost.com>

_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1)<https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/message/1> | Reply To Group<mailto:TheBlindPost at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BTheBlindPost%5D%20Monthly%20reminder%20for%20the%20October%20Blind%20Post%20submissions> | Reply To Sender<mailto:ljm2561 at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BTheBlindPost%5D%20Monthly%20reminder%20for%20the%20October%20Blind%20Post%20submissions> | Mute This Topic<https://groups.io/mt/26428249/5560> | New Topic<https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/post>