[nfb-talk] Washington Post: Trump ordered Braille removed from elevators in Trump Tower according to execs

Robert Dyson rdyson at cocenter.org
Thu Sep 13 20:18:33 UTC 2018

Actually they do according to him but in real life the numbers have been this good in the past, 16 times during Obama's term alone.  Again, when all news is coming from someone who is a known chronic lyer this is the kinds of false information you get.  Too bad we have to swallow so many things we believe our country stands for because he has done something many other Presidents have done.  Be nice to be able to trust what our President tells us but hopefully the next one will provide this.