[nfb-talk] Washington Post: Trump ordered Braille removed from elevators in Trump Tower according to execs

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 13 21:10:08 UTC 2018

I hope you are correct about that, Jim.  I would like to believe that but
I'm really not so sure.  And as far as Trump's attitude toward blind people
and Braille is concerned, I'm not at all surprised if this does turn out to
be true because we know he mocked a disabled reporter during the campaign.
By the way, the book Fear is already available on BARD, and I am reading it
right now.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.