[nfb-talk] Washington Post: Trump ordered Braille removed from elevators in Trump Tower according to execs

Robert Dyson rdyson at cocenter.org
Thu Sep 13 21:33:02 UTC 2018

Obama got an economy loosing 800,000 jobs a month and half a million forclosures in each month so he got the economy started on the improvement and some credit does belong to Trump but not all of it by any means as it is just a continuation of the climb Obama got us on.  Some of us are not willing to put up with all of the things that are wrong just because Trump has managed to keep it going but we will have to see when the terrifs both parties hate start to work against us.