[nfb-talk] Accessible Compact Apartment size washing machines

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 14 03:46:20 UTC 2018

A blind friend is looking for a compact, movable, apartment-size washing
machine that is accessible or easily made accessible.  Her apartment
doesn't have washer hook ups so she'd have to hook the washer up to a
faucet.  She doesn't want one of those countertop washers but something a
bit larger.  If anyone knows a store or chain that still has some off line
brick stores she can go to to look at this type of washer, Please let me
know.  I'm blind, too, so am interested since we live next door to each
other and I could use the washer, too, if I want to.

Thanks.

Margo Downey