[nfb-talk] Purpose of List

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:49:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I was tempted to add to the shouting match!  I wanted to ask Jack when he was going to stay at the Trump tower and how much a night this would cost!  This isn’t about braille!  This was an excuse to make noise about nothing!  Jack should go to groups.io and start his own shouting match list by his own rules or lack there of!  I’ll bet he won’t do so!

David Andrews has been doing an outstanding job moderating lists for a number of years!  His lists in my opinion are far better than most ACB lists!

I’d rather stick to the topic of this list without navigating through political nonsense!

Jack,  when you create your list, let us know about it!  The ball is in your court!  I still bet you won’t do so because you are all noise with little to no substance!

Thank you Dave!  Sorry i added to the noise!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone