[nfb-talk] Status of LCB

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 18:59:52 UTC 2019

Michael, many kind thanks for your tornadic report.  I went to the Louisiana Center for the blind way back in 1987 and so Ruston holds a special place in my heart as you may well imagine.

Again, thanks.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray