[NFB-Talk] Life Application Bible.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:06:10 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I would like to find a braille Life Application Bible, or a Bible with
commentaries easy enough to flip back and forth in a Bible study.

I've seen several Bible ebooks on Bookshare, but they seem to be mostly
commentaries in separate parts of the book and not designated verse by verse
commentary, and really meant to be accessed by a touch screen, judging from
the instructions, and not read on a notetaker.

The life application type Bibles I know of have a verse-by-verse commentary,
and this is what I am looking for.

Thanks.

Judy

"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."