[NFB-Talk] New JFW list.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:33:14 UTC 2019

Hi!
Thank you for sending around the link!!! I just sent the blank email to subscribe to the new JAWS list.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author Unknown.
Thank you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade spelling. I'm well known for spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of my gifts.
Blessed  Be!
Kendra Schaber,
Student of Chemeketa Community College,
member of 350.ORG Salem,
Member of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon, Capitol Chapter.
Writing on my Polaris Braille Sense.
Using both Gmail and Outlook.
Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels!  Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball and football teams!