[NFB-Talk] JAWS Accessibility With Call Center software at The Customer Service Call Centers at AAA Club Alliance, Marriott Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare, Altice USA, Comcast XFINITY, And, Verizon FIOS

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 16:25:23 UTC 2019

Hello, I am familiar with blind individuals who work for both Verizon, and
Mariot. There is a JAWS user in Cleveland OH and a few Verizon Reps in
Atlanta who are quite successful. The Atlanta office of Xfinity also has
hired some blind representatives.
Unfortunately, I don't know specifics, but I am aware of their success.
World Services should be able to provide you with this information as they
are the entity that runs the program you are taking. They should be able to
provide support once the program ends and you are job seeking.