[nfb-talk] Bluetooth Keyboard

Stacie Gallegos shardy at nfbtx.org
Tue Feb 5 23:42:05 UTC 2019

Hello there,

We have  had good experiences with the Logitech K380. This can be paired
with up to 3 devices. I personally love the K811, and use it frequently.
Hope this helps. Warm regards.

Stacie Gallegos
President: National Federation of the Blind of Texas Houston Chapter
Secretary: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users
Secretary: Texas Parents of Blind Children
Email: shardy at nfbtx.org   Mobile: (346) 704-0190

"Live the life you want!"
"A question never asked is an answer never known"