[nfb-talk] Bluetooth Keyboard

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:09:28 UTC 2019

Hi all!
 I use a keys to go keyboard that is also made by Logytech. I love it!!! You can either get one on line or get one from Best Buy. I use mine with my iPhone SE. Good luck finding the keyboard that works best for you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.