[nfb-talk] Does anyone know independent blind people using wheelchairs or walkers?

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 17:22:44 UTC 2019

Hi. Sounds inexpensive and useful. I just hope I can use a cane at same time. I work in two places both large office buildings. Need to be able to get to and from both offices as well as social things and shopping etc. Also need to be able to get these things into lift and Uber. Does this thing fold up? Fold up