[nfb-talk] Ham Radio

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Feb 28 05:08:09 UTC 2019

What Lloyd says. Also, the Elecraft KX3 has morse readout of many, though not all, settings. The voice readout on many of the low cost Chinese handhelds is very limited, although most are pretty accessible with direct keypad entry of most parameters. Happy to discuss with both of y’all.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962