[nfb-talk] Accessible Robot Vacuum

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:33:57 UTC 2019

I've thought about getting one.  My daughter has one of the higher-end
models, but says it isn't the same as actually mopping or doing your floors
yourself.  It works well enough to pick up some dirt and hair, but she says
if you want clean floors, no substitute for doing them yourself.

I am one who really likes to feel the clean floor by getting down with a
bucket and rag and know by touch I've cleaned off any remaining dirt or
sticky marks.

I've tried wet mopping, making sure to cover all areas, and have also tried
the Swiffer WetJet, but when I check my work, I find some areas not done to
my satisfaction.  This is just me, though.

Judy