[nfb-talk] Question about tools

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:47:28 UTC 2019

I don’t think so. I know totally blind folks who use power tools just fine. When I had training many years ago, I took a shop class as well and made something. So, if you want to work with tools, go for it! I don’t know if Dick Davis is on the list, but he might be a good person to talk to, as he teaches shop at Blind Inc., the training center in Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone 7!