[nfb-talk] Question about tools

donmi at q.com donmi at q.com
Sun Jan 27 03:07:13 UTC 2019

I have two sighted friends who have lost a finger, or part of a finger to powered saws. Both of them said the accident happened when they did not follow basic safety rules when using the tool. These tools can be dangerous but can be used safely when safe practices are followed. NFB training centers would be a good resource. I know Colorado has a fairly good wood shop program. I don't know about other training centers.