[NFB-Talk] IRS Lawsuit

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 27 02:00:51 UTC 2019

Actually I would be happy to receive all of their info by email. This could be done through encrypted email, as I do in my own private practice as a psychotherapist. I have a secure website and people can register on it and then everything sent through that site is encrypted.

Karen Rose MFT/LPCC www.career-therapy.net