[nfb-talk] I am seeking a 2019 convention roommate?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sat Mar 30 00:52:10 UTC 2019

Hello, the subject line above pretty much says it all, I am looking for
a roommate for this year’s national convention in Las Vegas Nevada. If
anyone is interested please send me an email, my email address is
maurice at mauricemines.com. In the subject line of the  email, please
write Nfb  2019? The subject line will help me find your email faster.

The reason why  I’m looking for a roommate using email lists, if
somewhat due to the fact that I’m deaf blind, I also have an
interesting process, I interview potential national convention
roommates, just to make certain everything will go smoothly during
convention week. Thank you very much for reading this in advance.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur station callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.