[nfb-talk] CORRECTION ON ACCESS CODE FOR THE CALL.FW: Chapter-At-Large meeting a week from tonight.

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat May 4 02:17:07 UTC 2019

This is a chapter of the NFB if Washington.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of blind Washingtonians. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Sent from Marci's iPhone