[nfb-talk] California Department of Rehabilitation - Administrative Services Division Deputy Director Opening

Wunder, Gary via Chapter-presidents chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Thu May 9 02:11:07 UTC 2019

From: Dennis, Ceasor at DOR [ mailto:Ceasor.Dennis at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 12:31 PM
To: DOR Recruitment
Subject: California Department of Rehabilitation - Administrative
Services Division Deputy Director Opening

Greetings!

The California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) is looking to fill
its Administrative Services Division (ASD) Deputy Director vacancy
and I think your organization or professional network may have great
candidates who could be a good fit for our department.

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join the executive team of
the largest vocational rehabilitation provider in the United States!
The DOR works in partnership with consumers and stakeholders to
provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent
living and equality for individuals with disabilities. The ASD Deputy
Director provides leadership direction to the Financial Management
Branch (Accounting, Budgets, Fiscal Forecasting and Research,
Business Services, and Contracts and Procurement) and the Human
Resources Branch (Labor Relations, Personnel Services, and Staff
Development). The ASD Deputy Director leads the teams that are
responsible for the development, implementation, administration, and
assessment of the DOR's policies, programs, and procedures related to
the Administrative Services Division.

At the DOR, we recognize the value of having representation from the
communities we serve, particularly in our executive leadership, so
individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply! For