[NFB-Talk] braille award?

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 26 02:37:01 UTC 2019

Judy, I hear you.  But part of educating the sighted public does involve
advocating and letting them know what our needs are.  Sometimes that can
make us more independent.  For example, if we didn't want employers to
provide more accessibility to their software, I suspect that would make it
less likely that blind people would be employed.  Simply because something
sounds like blind people are demanding entitlements doesn't necessarily make
that a bad thing.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.