[NFB-Talk] braille award?

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Tue Nov 26 16:22:19 UTC 2019

This is absolutely the worst thing about the NFB -- the way so many of
us fail to stand up for the rights of others. Of course the school
should have brailled that award. It may not be a legal requirement but
that would have been the right thing to do.

Why in the world are you asking where it will end? It hasn't even
started yet! Do you think there is this huge problem in the world with
people demanding braille versions of written material? Let me tell you,
that is not one of the many problems this world has.

In fact, as the NFB, we ought to be trying to MAKE that a problem. Do
you think this stuff comes easy? Why the heck does the NFB even exist if
not to say, yes, the right thing to do would have been to braille that
award?

Sheesh!