[NFB-Talk] braille award?

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Tue Nov 26 16:27:29 UTC 2019

Amen, brother. I just don't get why this is even an issue. Get off your
butts and fight. That's what we are here for! That's why the NFB exists!
Look, I am not saying we need to start a federal case just because a
school gave an award without braille to a blind kid. But we ought to
acknowledge that was wrong. The right thing to do would have been to
braille that award. The fact that life is rough all around has nothing
to do with it. What that actually means is that we're not fighting hard
enough. The NFB ought to be on the kid's side.