[NFB-Talk] Google Chrome, Facebook

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 13 17:44:37 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.  I just made Google Chrome my default browser.  Fortunately, I still have Internet Explorer on my desktop.  Google Chrome is much faster, but I’m finding some strange things when I use it on Facebook.  For example, I was just trying to send a message to a small group of friends, and I was unable to beyond the fifth name on my list of friends.  Then how do you actually send a message?  Finally, how do you actually log off of Facebook?  In other words, how does Facebook work with this browser?  A big thank you in advance.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.