[NFB-Talk] Looking for a blind Tax Prep professional and selling Braille Edge 40 with extras

gabriel vega gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Fri Apr 24 00:58:03 UTC 2020

Hello, I am a blind business owner. I run and manage Commtech USA a national technology firm based in California. I am seeking to hire on a regular bases a blind tax prep professional. Being that I like to hire in the community, I want to give this opportunity to someone with in our own community.

Also, I have a Braille edge 40 with original caring case, fitted case, with ac adapter, USB data cable, and braille quick start guide and 2GB SD card. looking for 999.99 plus shipping. I have a listing on eBay under the user ID commtechllc and I also take Paypal, and Credit card, via google Pay and/or Apple Pay. I also take installment payments, over 4 months. if you are interested please give me a call at (661) 270-2299 Ext 1. Thanks. This price will be valid for today and tomorrow. and on Saturday, I will raise the price back to 1249.99. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hims-Braille-Edge-40-Perkins-Keyboard-Braille-Display-Bluetooth-USB-For-Blind/254532076240?hash=item3b434b42d0:g:YycAAOSwxspeYIyG <https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hims-Braille-Edge-40-Perkins-Keyboard-Braille-Display-Bluetooth-USB-For-Blind/254532076240?hash=item3b434b42d0:g:YycAAOSwxspeYIyG>
Gabe Vega
Tech Consultant

Commtech USA Bakersfield

1430 Truxtun Ave