[NFB-Talk] Chromebook

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Aug 21 17:39:01 UTC 2020

Hi, you might look at Mystic Access. They are known for writing great
tutorials that a person can self-teach themselves. Also, my company, RGA
Tech Solutions is currently running a special of 6 hours of remote
one-on-one training for $150 for those folks who want to pay out of
pocket and want customized training on just about any access technology
and task. This special is good until September 30 this year.

Good luck.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan