[NFB-Talk] any blindness or other disabilities represented?

Lauren Merryfield lauren7877 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 6 15:00:44 UTC 2020

Hi,
In President Elect Biden's naming his cabinet, he seems to be doing well about race and gender, and, possibly, lgbt representation, but I have not heard not even one blind or otherwise disabled person named in a top  and important position. Are we, the NFB, doing something about this? After all that has happened to him and his family, I had a good feeling he would  realize that disabilities are part of diversity, so often totally forgotten.

Who do we contact to reach Pres.-Elect Biden himself with our concern?-so he actually receives it, not someone else who might not pass our important concerns on to him? Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield