[NFB-Talk] 48 hours only, Assistive Technology courses price dropped at their lowest prices!

Gabe Vega Commtech LLC gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Thu Dec 10 14:10:07 UTC 2020

48 hours only Online Courses for the blind are at their lowest prices!
Windows 10 and more
The following is a list of the Current prices for courses. they will not
be this low again.
Learn Windows 10. $49.99 regular price $99.99
Learn Dropbox $24.99 regular price $49.99
Learn Social Media, including Facebook, twitter, instagram and snap chat
all from a blindness perspective for only 39.99 regular price $69.99.
Learn Word and Excel, taught by a blind college professor $69.99.
And we have so much more! check out our prices, at
https://commtechusa.net/courses
Download our new Android App, perfect for your Phone, tablet, or even
your braille note taker. we even have an app for your iphone, ipad, and
your mac computer!
https://commtechusa.net/app
And thats not all, oh no its not. We have 30 day memberships to our
remote support and training, for only $39.99 and an entire year for only
$399.99, purchase 1, 2 3 or how ever many you need, for both monthly and
yearly prices, these will not ever be this low again!
https://commtechusa.net/store
Need to purchase over the phone, shopping on the computer isn't quite
your cup of tea. we got you covered there as well. give us a call
1-833-345-8324 Ext. 703. and we will get you started today!
We are Commtech USA, the only certified National Assistive Technology
company serving consumers, businesses, vocation rehabilitation across
the United States, modern, state of the art, Want to meet the team and
the staff behind the company visit and watch the Meet the staff video at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNl1FI8vlE
Contact information
Web: https://commtechusa.net Email: info at commtechusa.net Instagram:
https://instagram.com/commtechusa Facebook:
https://facebook.com/commtechllc Twitter:
https://twitter.com/commtechusa Office: (833) 345-8324 Ext 701 Fax:
(661) 410-7577 2005 Eye St, Suite 6 PMB 180, Bakersfield, CA 93301

--
Gabe Vega
Tech Consultant
Email: info at commtechusa.net