[NFB-Talk] Paddy O Cinnamon!

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Dec 18 16:35:50 UTC 2020

If Michael isn't easily to put the shows in one place I can create a
Dropbox folder and send out the link. Being a collector of these I have the
entire series readily available.

Some people play one episode a day starting right after Thanks Giving and
going through Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, some of us are not that patient
today.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson