[NFB-Talk] conference calling

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 21:55:29 UTC 2020

It was my understanding that the call-in numbers are  nationwide, and anyone
can call them.  The caller just needs the meeting access number, I think I
am correct on this.

I also have Free Conference Call, and I honestly don't see that much
difference in audio quality, unless you use headphones with a mic during the
call.  Others might have better ideas than this, thanks.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."