[NFB-Talk] Blindness And Cerebral Palsy Group Formation

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.us
Mon Jan 6 01:21:25 UTC 2020

09:21, P,.,M,., Atlantic, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

08:21, P,.,M,., Eastern, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

07:21, P,.,M,., Central, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

06:21, P,.,M,., Mountain, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

05:21, P,.,M,., Pacific, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

04:21, P,.,M,., Alaskan, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

03:21, P,.,M,., Hawaiian, Standard, Time,

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Hello, all totally blind Federationists with cerebral Palsy:

Please respond accordingly.

If you have any questions please email me  letting me know that you are
seeking more info.

Thank you,

Alex Kaiser

A Group in the Planning:

Come, one and all, blind and visually impaired Federationists who have
cerebral palsy to assist in the development of an honest, active, lively,
independent, and vibrant group of blind and visually impaired Americans with
Cerebral Palsy. The purpose of this group will be to provide proper
Professional rehabilitation training solutions, proper professional
rehabilitation training techniques, proper professional networking
opportunities, proper professional mentoring opportunities , proper
professional problem-solving techniques, mutual support , professional
leadership, legislative change legal self-advocacy  services, legislative
systemic change legal advocacy services and to provide an improved
understanding for those of us who have each disability, and, must devise
proper professional rehabilitation training strategies and proper
professional rehabilitation training solutions to assist with management of
both disabilities singly and together.

Meetings will be held by conference call on the first Saturday of the month
(except in January when meetings will be held on the Second Saturday, in
July when the meeting will be held on the last Saturday, and November when
it will be held on the last Saturday ) from 3:00, P,.,M,., Eastern Time,
until 5:00, P,.,M,., Eastern Time starting on Saturday , February 1, 2020.
The conference phone number is (712) 831-0000 followed  by pin 999999 pound.

          We hope to hold a face-to-face meeting at the July 2020 national
Federation Of The Blind National convention in Houston, Texas. To assist in
developing this group, contact Alexander Scott Kaiser  by Braille,
snail-mail,  by phone, and, by E-Mail. His postal address is

Alexander Scott Kaiser

52 Meadowbrook Road

Brick Township, New Jersey 08723-7850. His email address is
MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US>  and his
phone numbers are

(732) 202-6795

(848) 205-0208,

And,

(848) 999-9756

Email address:

MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US.