[NFB-Talk] E-mail settings For Reagan.com

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Jan 6 21:03:52 UTC 2020

Hello, if the account will be setup on the same Braillenote, it will have to be done with POP3 because I don’t believe that the notetaker supports IMAP unless it is the newer Touch Android version. Otherwise, if setting up on a new device, then either POP or IMAP should be fine. However, I personally prefer IMAP since it is cross-platform compatible.

I hope this helps.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan