[NFB-Talk] civil disobedience question

Jim blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:22:28 UTC 2020

George Bernard Shaw: "Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.
Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

Positive change takes all kinds of methods and people.  Reasonable people
keep us grounded.  Unreasonable people make the impossible happen.
Sometimes, the only way forward transpires with confrontation and civil
disobedience.  The best advocacy is a relentless push for a desired outcome.
One begins in reasonable ways and elevates the tactics as necessary.  I
would not be too critical of those who behave in unreasonable ways,
especially if they have earned the right to be unreasonable.

Jim Marks
blind.grizzly at gmail.com
(406) 438-1421