[NFB-Talk] civil disobedience question

Jim blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:47:55 UTC 2020

Really?  The self-determination of blind people is merely some detail?  Thing is, the NFB engaged and influenced the content of the ADA.  I am baffled why you keep dismissing self-determination and claiming the NFB did not support the ADA.  Where does such silliness come from?

Jim Marks
blind.grizzly at gmail.com
(406) 438-1421